Call today 615.557.5667 for more information about this fabulous opportunity!
HYPNOTISM CERTIFICATION COURSE
Professional Training Approved By The National Guild of Hypnosists, Inc.
- Introduction - Goals and Training
- Classification of subjects
- Misconceptions and truths
- Subconscious vs. Conscious mind
- Deepening techniques: Depth tests and scales
- Bringing client back to full awareness
- Powerful inductions and deepeners
- How to decide which inductions to use based on the client's needs
- Historical overview of hypnosis
- Complete Smoking Cessation Program
- Weight Control and Stress Management Programs
- Scripts and their uses within your practice
- Conducting the first session with a client
- Behavioral assessment; goal setting and reinforcement
- Age & All regression work
- Effective bridge and calendar regression techniques
- Eliminating fears and phobias
- Advanced hypnosis techniques
- Stress reduction strategies
- Performance enhancement techniques
Upon successful completion of Part II, all paid participants who have completed attendance requirements and will be awarded Certified Consulting Hypnotist by the National Guild of Hypnotists, the largest, longest established and most prestigious hypnotists organization in the world. Your first year of membership is included in your course fee.
To become certified, there is no need to purchase additional books. You receive everything required for this course.
Copyright © 2012 Marvin L. Wilkerson All Rights Reserved Brentwood, TN. (p) 615.557.5667 Email: marvin@BLHypnosis.com
Introduction to NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Mind Bending Techniques