HYPNOTISM CERTIFICATION COURSE
Professional Training Approved By The National Guild of Hypnosists, Inc.
The United States Department of Labor
Hypnotherapist induces hypnotic state in client to increase motivation or alter behaviour pattern through hypnosis. Consults with client to determine the nature of problem. Prepares client to enter hypnotic states by explaining how hypnosis works and what client will experience. Tests subjects to determine degree of physical and emotional suggestibility. Induces hypnotic techniques of hypnosis based on interpretations of test results and an analysis of client's problem. May train client in selfhypnosis conditioning.?
This course is designed to give the participants a working understanding of hypnotism. The course is practical and down-to-earth, concentrating heavily on the how-to-do-it aspects. Students are not simply taught all about hypnosis.
By means of supervised practice sessions, you will be trained to actually produce the hypnotic state and use it skillfully and effectively. Well thought out, tested-and-true, this course will help you to master your hypnotism skills and increase your results.
Upon completion of all class hours plus hands-on practice and independent study, students will be eligible for examination leading to graduation as a Certified Hypnotist. The internationally recognized core-curriculum is reviewed, annotated, and upgraded annually by NGH adjunct faculty and is further enhanced by the personal knowledge and experience of Marvin L. Wilkerson, CH, CI. Certified Hypnotist and Instructor.
Hypnotherapy is an exciting, developing field which offers significant opportunities. Through lectures, live demonstrations and in-class practice in an intimate supportive setting you will learn safe and effective ways to induce hypnosis and effectively apply what you learn in our highly practical course. All classes are conducted using the National Guild of Hypnotist's curriculum and teaching materials. Successful graduates of these classes are eligible to be designated as Certified Hypnotists by the NGH, the oldest and largest organization of its kind with members across the US and in thirty countries around the world.
Our Certification curriculum is designed to provide a complete classical approach to work with weight control, smoking cessation and stress management for both individuals and groups. Your comprehensive training includes business and marketing strategies to develop a successful practice. This course is designed to give you extensive training to either practice hypnosis as a career or integrate hypnosis as part of another profession in the health and counseling fields.
As part of your hypnosis education you will learn:
- An overview of the professions of hypnotism.
- Fundamental principles of success.
- The role of the Certified Hypnotist.
- How to properly explain hypnosis to clients.
- How to establish rapport.
- Factors that influence suggestibility to hypnosis.
- Practical hints for hypnotic induction.
- Recognition of the depth of the hypnoticÂ state.
- Authoritarian and permissive induction techniques.
- Rapid induction techniques.
- Hypnosis for smoking cessation.
- Hypnosis for stress reduction.
- Hypnosis for weight loss.
- How to set up your practice and build your clientele.
- Non-therapeutic applications (learning, sports, stage fright, confidence, sales, relaxation, and much more.)
- Precautions in the use of hypnotism.
Explore a whole new career as a highly respected professional.
Learn how to use hypnosis to increase our self-confidence and potential in sports, sales, creativity and more.
Gain self-satisfaction and gratification by helping others.
Master techniques of visualization and self-hypnosis.
Improve your own life, help others and open many new doors in an unlimited field.
National Guild of Hypnotists Training
This NGH training program offers a comprehensive hypnosis training program. The NGH curriculum is an effective, proven program for helping individuals resolve problem areas in their lives. You will also receive:
- Training on record keeping
- Effective marketing and advertising
- Tips on how to set up your successful hypnosis practice
The tuition includes:
- A minimum of 100 hours of combined classroom instruction and homework assignments.
- Practice sessions, and supervised practice.
- Seventy-Five (75) hours of face-to-face classroom education.
- Twenty (20) hours of reading assignments.
- Practice of all the inductions and techniques learned in class.
- Creating a preliminary business plan.
Students are also required to submit work as part of the course. You will be invited to participate in an interesting training schedule which will include:
- Demonstrations of processes, lectures, questions and answers.
- Supervised hands-on practice.
- Demonstration of techniques.
- The opportunity to apply the theory behind the practice of hypnosis.
Students will be able to work in pairs to put the techniques into practice and benefit from instructor feedback NGH Consulting Hypnotists have a variety of options on completion of their training. This course is for anyone who wishes to start a new career or to enhance their present career. They can:
- Set up their own private practice.
- Work with other health professionals
- Use their new skills to complement their existing work.
Upon successful completion of this training, you will be qualified to be considered for certification as a Consulting Hypnotist recognized, registered and certified by the National Guild of Hypnotist.
On successful completion of the course you will be eligible to use the letters C.H. (Consulting Hypnotist) after your name. You will be qualified as a Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists. You will also receive a years FREE membership with the NGH. This valuable membership includes regular journals and publications keeping you up to date on current issues in the field of hypnosis and also offers you the opportunity to avail of significant discounts on books, conferences, CDs and DVDs. See www.ngh.net for more details.
NGH Members Receive:
- Two Hypnotism Training Manuals.
- Audio CD's and DVD Recordings.
- Business Start-up Portfolio.
- FREEâ€”12 Months membership in the NGH.
- Referrals through computer listings.
- 12 Month subscription for The Journal of Hypnotism?
- Hypno-Gram? (Published by the NGH quarterly).
- PLUS, a complete set of members materials, all benefits and many handouts.
- Quality training and instructional materials.
- Professional books, recordings, CDs, DVDs and Video discounts.
- Continuing education program.
- Student and Member Support Services by NGH professional staff.
- PLUS, on completion of your studies, you will receive
your personalised 11 x 4 Certificate and an Embossed Membership Card.
Past students may, at his or her option, retake any class without additional charge. This policy will ensure continual success of all graduates. Available to NGH Members--Professional Liability and Malpractice Insurance
Course Fee: $1,495.00
Deposit of $300.00 to reserve your space and balance due on or before class. Pay deposit and register here.
â€‹Remainder of payment due at 1st class.
**IMPORTANT: Each class size is no more than 10 participants for personal attention so register early to ensure your seat.
If you have any further questions regarding tuition fee please feel free to contact me by telephone at 615-557-5667 or e-mail me atÂ marvin@BLHypnosis.com
Whenver we make a change in our lives...for the better...that moves us forward -- it costs us three things:Â
TIME - ENERGY - MONEY
Up Coming Classes
Best Western in Brentwood, TN.
June 9 - 15, 2013Â
Class time: 8 AM - 6 PM
August (weekend course) 2013
8/10-11; 17-18; 24-25; 31-1st.
Class time: 8 AM - 6 PM
Register early as classes have limited space and fill up quickly. Get deposit in to hold seat. We look forward to your participation in becoming a Certified Hypnotist.
"Training in Hypnotism could change your life in many positive ways"
- Explore a whole new career as a highly respected professional.
- Learn how to use hypnosis to increase your self-confidence and potential in sports, sales, creativity and more.
- Gain self-satisfaction and gratification by helping others.
- Master techniques of visualization and self-hypnosis.
- Improve your own life, help others and open many new doors in an unlimited field.
The NGH Consulting Hypnotist Certification training is the best preparation available today for learning hypnosis for your personal benefit or for professional use.
REGISTER TODAY -- CALL 615-557-5667